Friday, 30 September 2016

#New Blog.

Hey guys.

It's had been a long time ago since I started to be a blogger.(12 years old I think?)
Btw at that time I hardly ever to post actually hahaha
and time flies made me forgot my previous blog address also....
so now, here is the new one YEAHHHH~! :)
It sounds sudden but actually I've been consider this 4 a period time.
One of the reason that most inspired me to create a new one is because

I gotta experience a brand new study life!

cant believe that I hv chance to experience the transition from high school to university.
Like what other ppl says:

"going to University is the best time of your life." 

Yea, quite agree with this.
Even sometimes this ideal falls short?(hmmm...)

but surely this is one of the biggest decide I've ever make & Im goin' to enjoy my uni life till the max. :)
Is there somebody have the same feeling with me?Have countless questions 'bout enter a uni life.
'What kinds of people I'll meet?' 'Will they accept me just like my high school friends?'
'Am I able to understand what tutor teach through their slideshow ?'
A thousands and million ques inside my head. *blablabla*

Of course,university is the place which can challenge yourself to adjust your learning styles and how you study interdependently.
The most vital point 4 me is it 'force' me to learn how to communicate with the ppl surrounding me.(ARGH really not that easy.T.T)

I'm still trying my best.*slightly sigh*

Last, I'll keep posting any stuff I would like to share.(mandarin/eng ver.)
Do follow up if you're interested ya.

THANKS AND BYE.



LOVE,
FRESHMAN ASH.


No comments:

Post a Comment